Day 88: Happy NEDA week! I no longer identify with the girl who was asked to take a medical leave from college for anorexia three years ago this week, but I do believe that EVERYONE has the possibility to recover FULLY.
Day 84: vegan carrot cupcake :)
Day 84: Soho
Day 80: Microsoft office for work
Day 78: My friend bought me a panini maker
Day 77: wasn’t sure how to feel abt this…
Day 74: thanks, mom!!
Day 73: I’ve wanted to be a teacher since I was little and now I’m finally getting to practice :)
Day 70 gratitude
- I didn’t even post it on here (because I am a paranoid person) but my best friend’s boyfriend surprised her for her birthday by flying me out to California to spend the weekend
- I have never been before so this is an awesome experience and I’ve can’t say I even have a point of comparison for this state; it’s so modern and eclectic compared to any of the northeast cities
- It has been the best time so far catching up, just hanging out and having adventures like we used to. I really will never have a better friend in my life. We will always be there for absolutely anything the other person is going through.
- I had probably the best mocha I’ve ever tasted yesterday at a specialty coffee shop where they drip brew each cup individually. They even had almond milk!
- We went out for lunch and got to catch up at a Greek restaurant in Palo Alto
- We drove to Santa Cruz on this CRAZY road that basically wound around mountains. When we got to the beach, there were a ton of seals swimming around under the pier!
- We went to dinner at a cute place called Sprout Cafe and I got to make my own salad with this delicious Asian sesame dressing
- Afterwards we came back here and made alcoholic Shirley Temples and I got to try a local type of beer, while we watched the Olympics. At first I wasn’t as excited for the Winter Olympics as the summer Olympics, but now I’m kind of sad I won’t be able to watch more because it was so much fun. Maybe Heidi and I will be able to stream them
- Changed my flight back last week so I will be able to stay an extra day and I’m so grateful
Day 70: exploring rainy Santa Cruz